Polygran was founded in 2012. A one-man-show became a company with many smart people. Already 8 years ago there was an approach of our today’s vision: helping companies to develop digitally and discover new possibilities. We still strive for this vision today. But the team is getting better and faster.
Some of Polygran’s current employees have been with the company from the beginning, others have only recently joined. Some work in the Ulm office, others in the Bulgarian office in Sofia. Some work in the home office, others directly at the customer’s site. Some of us know how a migration works, others know how to write such articles (or not?). But what makes us different also brings us together. We are interested in each other’s work, learn from each other, become better together.
We are a colourful bunch of individualists
It is important to us to always be up to date. That is why we constantly question the rules and sometimes throw useless things overboard to replace them with revolutionary discoveries. Nothing is set in stone here. What was “wow” last week may be water under the bridge this week. Our colourful bunch of individualists is characterised by the fact that we are constantly reinventing ourselves and the cards are regularly reshuffled – this way we stay future-oriented in what we do.
Because we are located in different countries, cities and towns, we work digitally, collaboratively and online with each other. We use agile tools that we support, not just because we want to be able to use them ourselves, but because they’re just great. For example, we use Jira and Confluence every day to be networked, organized and flexible.
Over the years, our corporate values have developed from our working practices. This brings us together as individual people: We have things in common that make us stronger. We are especially proud of this. We take care of our values, collect stories about them and can inspire new colleagues.
Our values form the foundation of our cooperation. They are the principles we follow every day and guide us in all our activities.
- Everyone counts means to us that every idea, every opinion and every talent moves us forward. That’s why we decide fundamental things together. Every opinion is important to us, the opinion of the manager as well as that of a team member. We want to practise making decisions in a participatory manner whenever possible and to drive our company forward with the contribution of everyone. Nothing works without respect, appreciation and openness!
- Everyone decides for themselves what role they want to play. We really appreciate it when new ideas are introduced in the team, when new things are tried out together again and again so that we move in the right direction as a team. Be brave! Let’s go! Go for it!
- With our corporate value technology-driven, we want to express that technology has a deep rooted place in our minds and hearts and that we always want to be at the state of the art in this field. No trend passes us without a trace. Our culture of innovation makes us proud.
- Our passion to help – another company value – is not only appreciated by our customers. We also live it as a team. Because for us, support should be more than a service, it is our lifestyle! We help, wherever we can. Lending our hands makes us strong.
- And because tomorrow will soon be yesterday, we work quickly and purposefully. We rely on agility and our corporate value fast forward flexible to develop the best ideas and relevant solutions.
In our news series “Working at Polygran” we show you deeper insights into the daily work of our employees and what it personally means for him/her to be a part of Polygran.